Main / Transportation / Tax my car lost log book

Tax my car lost log book

Tax my car lost log book

Name: Tax my car lost log book

File size: 801mb

Language: English

Rating: 6/10



You can tax your vehicle without a V11 reminder letter using a: V5C registration certificate (logbook) in your name if you're the current keeper. V62 application for a registration certificate if you're the current keeper. V5C/2 green new keeper supplement if you're the new keeper (and don't have a V5C in your name). If you didn't get a log book for your new vehicle. Download and fill in an application for a log book (V62). Send it to DVLA with the green 'new keeper's details' slip (V5C/2) you were given when you bought the vehicle. You don't have to pay a fee. Car tax with no Log Book or reminder Motoring. Help Are you lost? . I have only now just realised that my car tax is due to run out at the end.

15 Jul - 52 sec - Uploaded by sparky STARS You can tax your vehicle without a v11 reminder letter using v5c v5 (log book)) is on tax. 17 Jul - 53 sec - Uploaded by wise sparky No log book or renewal notice, how can i tax my car?! ok have n a second hand car iv. I was getting ready (albeit leaving it late in the month) to get the documents ready to do my car tax.

The old owner however has lost the logbook. I understand the easiest quote all . Google! The seller didn't have a logbook, as he said he was waiting for it to come through as he In hindsight, this was probably rubbish, and he had likely lost it. The tax on the car runs out on the 31st of August, and I haven't heard. Hi, my aunt is buying a car from an older lady who has lost her log book. if you go to dvla site to tax the vehicle it will ask you if you own it or the new owner. If you're missing your DVLA reminder (called a V11) or your Registration Certificate (known as the V5C) you can still pay vehicle tax at the Post Office. At the same time, you can apply for a Registration Certificate using an application form known as a (V62). The logbook is one of the most important facets of your vehicle and your you must contact the DVLA's logbook enquiries team to arrange for a replacement.

12 Oct A V5C, or vehicle logbook, is the DVLA document that proves you are the registered keeper. Here's what to do if you think you may have lost. Your logbook is now referred to as a V5C and is a document that the DVLA issues. for your new vehicle then you can apply for a replacement V5C log book by When the vehicle current tax disc expires; When its MOT expires; The first date. 21 Aug Our guide to this very important document about your car. While much of the administration involved in running a car, like VED (road tax) and driving licence counterparts, It's often referred to as the 'logbook' or 'V5'. has been scrapped, as well as what you should do if your V5C is lost or damaged. 30 Apr Unlike VED road tax and the old-style driving licence which have gone digital . If your car's V5C logbook document has been lost, damaged or.